Leena likes puzzles, she likes to tell stories and she entertains. That's my review of the Conceptis addict blog in a nutshell. Leena only has 4 categories in her blog: Math, Puzzles, My Dog, and Finland. Let's focus on Math.
Leena likes to enhance her posts with videos and images. And, she has a knack for finding really interesting Math content online. Here are some nice posts:
- Mathematics in noodles. Teaching kids about the concept of 1/2 using noodles!
- How to Read Someone's Mind With Math (Math Trick). Math tricks are a great way to get kids enthused about algebra.
- Numberz! An interesting online Math game, again, to enthuse kids about the subject.
- History of Mathematics Math history in the form of a YouTube video! And, animated, no less.
- A mathematical riddle - think outside the box. This one has me stumped.
Nice blog, Leena!