At last count there were four Carnivals that focus on or welcome Math-related articles:
Carnival of Mathematics
Math Teachers at Play
Sister carnival to the Carnival of Mathematics.
"Tips, tidbits, games, and activities for students and teachers of preschool to high school mathematics."
Carnival of Homeschooling
Mathematics and Multimedia
A brand new carnival.
The articles with the following emphasis will be given priority:
- connections between and among different topics in mathematics as well connection to other fields
- use of mathematics in solving real life problems
- clear, non-bookish conceptual explanations of topics, particularly those which are hard to teach and difficult to learn
- integration of technology in teaching mathematics
- introduction of new software, Web 2.0 technologies, as well as software tutorials